

Only a few days after the federal government launched the new HomeBuilder subsidy program, developers across Australia reported that their sales and consulting volume had increased dramatically. Although initially confused about the eligibility of the subsidy, hundreds of deals were concluded just last weekend-ranging from small plots on the Sunshine Coast to large plots in Melbourne’s huge residential development, with first home buyers taking the lead This shareholder style started.
Oliver Hume’s chief operating officer Julian Coppini said that in the seven days to Sunday, their projects in Queensland and Victoria had already been booked 156 sites, this number has surged compared to the previous week Nearly 70%, an increase of 130% from last week. Developer Villawood Properties also reported that after the launch of the HomeBuilders package, land sales have increased significantly. Executive Director Rory Costelloe said that this number has risen sharply to its highest level since the boom in 2017. He said that the first home buyer is the leader, accounting for about 50% of the 59 transactions across Australia in the past week. Costello said: “In March, our weekly trading volume was only single digits. In April, it was in the early 20s, in May it was around 35, and now there are nearly 60.” Inquiries have increased significantly by 30 %, sales follow closely.”
