Peter Dutton disclosed that he had given up the financial benefits of almost disqualifying him before the election because he refused to allow the High Court to decide on his membership.

The news that the Minister of the Interior gave up the relevant economy was accompanied by Turnerburd’s threat to use Darden’s unconstitutional suspicion to disintegrate his efforts to replace him.

After the Labour Party’s appeal to the High Court to report that Dalton may be unconstitutional, Darden said he had given up his financial interests in the RHT Family Trust Fund before the May 18 general election.

The fund has financial interests from two Brisbane nurseries, and the two nurseries receive government grants that may allow Daton to violate Article 44 of the Constitution, which prevents members from having “any direct or indirect relationship with federal public services. The money benefits.”

“In order to let those who have repeatedly raised this issue politically motivated, he has officially given up the financial benefits of the fund before being nominated for the May election,” a Daton spokesman said.

The spokesperson said that although the “unambiguous” legal advice obtained by the Minister of the Interior said that he was not unconstitutional, he decided to give up the interests of the fund.

Yesterday morning, it was reported that Minister of Justice Christian Porter and Turnbull had been in the dispute over the leadership of the Liberal Party last year on whether the Governor Peter Cosgrove could be disappointed by the question of Darden’s qualifications (if he challenged the success). Over conflict.

According to reports, Turnbull believes that the Governor should refuse to appoint Darden on the grounds of parliamentary qualifications, but Porter told him that “it is legally wrong.”

Turnbull defended himself on Twitter that afternoon.
Https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jun/27/christian-porter-confirms-tense-exchange-with-turnbull-over-duttons-tilt-at-pm